The Executive Health Evaluations (EHE) program at Kettering Medical Center offers a comprehensive
healthcare approach to an organization's most valued resource – its employees. Corporations throughout
the United States have found that executive physicals are important to the employee and are cost
effective for their organizations.
Designed to take into consideration the value of an executive’s time, the EHE is a program that is
customized to each individual. Each executive is given a comprehensive examination based on the
health history provided by the executive. Each individual will be seen by a number of expert, board
certified physicians to ensure the quality of the programs outcomes.
The Executive Health Evaluation Advantage
KMC’s Executive Health Evaluation program has the following advantages for your executive team:
- Award winning health care
- Service that is patient focused
- Scheduling that fits your needs
- A convenient location – close to home and work
And... You’re taken care of in a single day!
- Located close to home and work, the Executive Health Evaluations program allows a busy
executive to receive a comprehensive physical in a single day.
- All scheduling is handled directly by program staff.
- Participants are escorted by EHE staff all through the examination procedures.
- Health history and assessment questionnaires sent prior to
- Dressing rooms available.